Howie Echo-Hawk is halfway through his five-minute set at the Rendezvous bar in downtown Seattle. He has used the word “genocide” six times. “This is a joke I keep telling because nobody laughs,” he tells the crowd.
- Australian Lawmaker's Speech Calling For Muslim Immigration Ban Sparks Outrage
- Nearly A Year After Maria, Puerto Rico Officials Claim Power Is Totally Restored
- Colorado School District Switches To 4-Day Week To Save Money
- Vermont Democrat Christine Hallquist Is First Transgender Nominee For Governor
- Trump Ally Kris Kobach Wins Primary For Kansas Governor, As GOP Incumbent Concedes