Seattleites worry a lot about disasters. Earthquakes, landslides, forest fires (or at least the smoke from them) ... Then there's the concern that a plane might land on your head.
- Democrats Unveil Ad Attacking House GOP Leaders
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooter Is Sentenced To Life In Prison
- 'There Must Be Justice': U.S. Sanctions Myanmar Soldiers For Rohingya Killings
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott Has Convoluted Ties To Rail Company Whose Project He Supports
- Monsoon Floods Have Killed More Than 320 People In Kerala, India