Howie Echo-Hawk is halfway through his five-minute set at the Rendezvous bar in downtown Seattle. He has used the word “genocide” six times. “This is a joke I keep telling because nobody laughs,” he tells the crowd.
- Colorado School District Switches To 4-Day Week To Save Money
- Vermont Democrats Make History By Nominating Transgender Woman For Governor
- Trump Ally Kris Kobach Wins Primary For Kansas Governor, As GOP Incumbent Concedes
- University of Maryland Accepts Responsibility For Football Player's Death
- Tinder Co-Founders Sue App's Owners For At Least $2B, Saying They Were 'Cheated'