Ignite Seattle needs to be on your Seattle bucket list. But until you can make it out to one of their events, listen in to your fellow citizens’ brave and inspiring efforts to share their ideas with hundreds of friendly strangers.
Ignite Seattle 35 featured the following talks:
- Get Free Accommodations Worldwide, Thanks to Neurotic Dogs, Silvana Clark
- Running A Hummingbird Food Bank, Lauryl Zenobi
- What Government Bureaucracy Taught Me About Creativity, Joel Fariss
- Bias Proofing Business Broom Closets and Board Rooms, Sara Sanford
- Swinging On The Lamp Posts Designing For Play In The Modern City, Colin MacDonald
- Qualifying Your WA Initiative For Under $500,000, Gabe Meyer
- How One Guy Can Make You Less Racist, Maryam Hosseini
- What I Learned Visiting Every Park In Seattle, Linnea Westerlind
- How To Mouse With Your Toes, Elizabeth Nelson
- How To Not Be The Least Secure Gazelle, Zachary Cohn
- My Life As A Superhero Myths About Disaster Response, Chris Sheach
- Not Your Father’s Lumberjacks, Seth Zuckerman
- I Love Profanity! The Surprisingly Difficult Decision To Remove One Word From My Book, Jeremy Kayes
This event took place on March 1 at SIFF Cinema Egyptian. Sonya Harris recorded the talks. The emcee was Scott Berkun. Ignite Seattle 36 is coming up on May 17.
Please note: This recording contains unedited language of an adult nature.
Listen to the full version below: