The Record's Bill Radke Taking the Summer Off
June 6, 2020
Bill Radke, host of KUOW's The Record and Week in Review, is taking the summer off. He'll be out starting Monday, June 22 and back in studio Monday, September 14.
While Bill is enjoying his time off, four guests hosts will step in on a rotating schedule:
- Ross Reynolds, Executive Producer of Community Engagement and former host of The Record
- Marcie Sillman, Arts and Culture Reporter and former host of The Record
- Jeannie Yandel, Special Projects Editor and co-host of Are We Going To Be OK?
- Zaki Hamid, Director of Community Engagement and co-host of Are We Going To Be OK?
See schedule below, subject to change. Listeners can tune in to The Record weekdays at noon on 94.9 FM Seattle, streaming online at KUOW.org, or by subscribing to The Record and Week in Review podcasts.
The Record Summer Host Schedule
- June 22 – July 3: Ross Reynolds
- July 6 – July 17: Marcie Sillman
- July 20 – July 31: Jeannie Yandel
- August 3 – August 7: Zaki Hamid
- August 10 – August 21: Ross Reynolds
- August 24 – September 4: Marcie Sillman
- September 7 – September 11: Ross Reynolds